Cash managers, treasurers and financial officers worldwide were asked to indicate which international banks they currently use most for their cash management services globally, regionally and domestically, and were also asked to rate the services provided by their lead cash management bank across various categories on a sliding scale.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Cash Management Services (banking)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Career Management Skills
- Career Management System
- Carmel Middle School
- Carmelo Misionero Seglar (Secular Mission Carmel)
- Carnation Main Street (Disneyland restaurant California)
- Carpenter Middle School (Plano, Texas)
- Carrier Monitoring System (telecommunications)
- Carver Middle School
- Cascade Mycological Society
- Case Management System
- Cash Management Solutions
- Cash Management System
- Catalyst Monitor Sensor
- CDAF Matrix Switch
- Center for Computational Materials Science
- Center for Manufacturing Systems
- Center for Maritime Systems (Stevens Institute of Technology; New Jersey)
- Center for Materials Science (LANL)
- Center for Mathematical Studies (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Center for Media and Security, Ltd. (Millwood, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As one of the largest providers of cash management services in the United States, Fleet is continuously investing in leading edge technology that can enable clients to implement best practices in their cash management.