Oates, who also goes by the surname Burrows, was arrested in connection with a cash in transit robbery which took place in September 2010 in Leintwardine, Herefordshire.
What does CIT stand for?
CIT stands for Cash In Transit (vehicle, i.e., armored car)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIT
We have 303 other meanings of CIT in our Acronym Attic
- Cable Interface Translator
- California Institute of Technology
- Call In Time
- Canberra Institute of Technology (Australia)
- Canterbury Institute of Technology (Australia)
- Capital Investment Team
- Care Integration Team
- Career Institute of Technology (Easton, Pennsylvania)
- Carnegie Institute of Technology
- Case Institute of Technology (CWRU, Cleveland, OH)
- Cauchy Integral Theorem (math, engineering)
- Cebu Institute of Technology
- Cellule d'Ingénierie et de Transfert (French: Cell Engineering and Transfer)
- Cement Injection Tool
- Center for Information Technology (US National Institutes of Health)
- Center for Innovative Technology (Virginia, USA)
- Center for Instructional Technology
- Center for Integrative Toxicology (Michigan State University)
- Central Illinois Trucks (est. 1975)
- Central Institute of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief Insp Mark Rothwell said: It is reassuring that in December when cash-in-transit deliveries are at their most vulnerable, our high profile Operation Vault tactics helped to prevent any cash in transit offences.