Results showed that the flow of pivotal employees - defined as employees in the top quartile of their peers in pay progression - into and out of an organization is a strong predictor of changes in Cash Flow Return on Investment (CFROI1) and shareholder value.
What does CFROI stand for?
CFROI stands for Cash Flow Return on Investment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Coupled Fast Reactivity Measurements Facility
- Community Fire Risk Management Information System (trademark of Innogistic; UK)
- Certified Flight Registered Nurses
- Christian Financial Radio Network
- Coalition for Rainforest Nations (New York, NY)
- Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Compagnie Franco-Roumaine de Navigation Aérienne (French: Free-Romanian Company of Aerial Navigation)
- Campaign Finance Reform Ordinance (San Francisco, CA)
- Center for Fire Research and Outreach (University of California, Berkeley)
- Cash Flow Return on Assets
- Clark Fork River Operable Unit (Montana)
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- Central Florida Research Park
- Chehalis Fisheries Restoration Program (Washington State)
- Conceptual Framework for Reuse Processes
- Consolidated Fuel Reprocessing Program
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Polymeric
- Cuban Family Reunification Program
- Central Florida Regional Planning Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
For industrial firms, it calculates corporate performance in terms of Cash Flow Return on Investment (CFROI(R)) and provides a unique perspective on valuation issues that result from strategic decisions of corporate management, enhancing the understanding of market pricing globally.
AdvancePCS excelled in the four criteria used by Barron's for its rankings: stock-market performance relative to the Standard & Poor's 500 for the 12 months ended March 31, 2002, the median cash flow return on investment for the latest three fiscal years, the forecast cash flow return on investment growth for the current year, and revenue change for the past year.