As a result, KDOT implemented its Cash Availability and Forecasting Environment application--known as CAFE--allowing agency managers to detect and respond to cash flow shifts quickly, easily, and accurately, TIME FOR AN UPDATE Since the 1980s, the agency had produced cash flow forecasts to estimate project payouts and long-term cash needs, and support decision making for program development and project bidding.
What does CFF stand for?
CFF stands for Cash Flow Forecast(ing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFF
We have 163 other meanings of CFF in our Acronym Attic
- Call For Fire
- Calories from Fat
- Canadian Fencing Federation
- Canadian Filmmakers' Festival (est. 2004)
- Cancer Facts & Figures (American Cancer Society publication)
- Cannes Film Festival
- Carambola Fruit Fly (bactrocera carambolae)
- Care for the Family (UK; est. 1988)
- Cash Find Forum (website)
- Cash Flow Factoring
- Cash Flow from Financing
- Celebrate Freedom Foundation (Colombia, SC)
- Center for Families of the Fallen (Dover Air Force Base; Delaware)
- Centre de Formation Forestière (French: Forestry Training Center)
- Centre Français des Fondations (French: French Foundation Center)
- Certificat Français du Fundraising (French: French Fundraising Certificate)
- Certified Firefighter (course)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (professional credential issued by the American Institute of CPA's)
- Chamber Family Foundation (Indianapolis, IN)
- Charlotte Film Festival (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By producing good quality cash flow forecast, budgets and accounts this will allow you to approach your bank for a short term loan or overdraft for example.
If that is the case, historical penetration rates might not be applicable to a discounted cash flow forecast.
Attach your business plan with cash flow forecasts.
Jacques will be responsible for management of the selection and the selection process of the company's seed products and traits, all seed production and quality control operations, all corporate inventories, and for budget and cash flow forecasts.
The system can also be used for payroll, cash flow forecasts and tax calculations.