There was a significant negative relationship between the cash conversion cycle of a firm and its profitability.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Cash Conversion Cycle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Carlito Caribbean Cool (wrestler)
- Carlito Carribean Cool (pro wrestler)
- Carmarthenshire County Council (Wales, UK)
- Carolina Canoe Club
- Carolina Christian Communications
- Caroline Chisholm College (Australia)
- Carriers Container Council, Inc.
- Carroll County Commission (Georgia)
- Carson City-Crystal (Michigan)
- Cascade Collegiate Conference
- Casino Control Commission (New Jersey)
- Cassiopia Computer Corp.
- Catalyst Control Center (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
- Catchment Conservation Committee (Nepal)
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Cathodal Closer Contraction
- Catholic Communication Campaign
- Catholic Conservation Center (Wading River, NY; est. 2000)
- Caucasian Chalk Circle (Bertold Brecht play)
- CDMA Cluster Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a recent series of workshops organised by Standard Chartered in Bahrain, Qatar and the UAE, treasury professionals across the region expressed the need for tools and techniques that help them better manage their working capital and cash conversion cycle.
Calculate the company's cash conversion cycle for 2005, 2006 and 2007.
1996) examined the relationship between aggressive working capital management and profitability of US firms using Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) as a measure of working capital management where a shorter CCC represents the aggressiveness of working capital management.
We adopt a cautious approach towards the near term stress on the cash conversion cycle, considering that IPO funds will not be used to relieve working capital strain.