org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Gerald Rich Child Protective Services officials got an earful on Wednesday at a Senate hearing on improving the caseworker retention and turnover rates in rural communities.
What does CW stand for?
CW stands for Caseworker
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CW
We have 56 other meanings of CW in our Acronym Attic
- Calendar Week
- Call Waiting
- Can't Wait
- Carat Weight (precious minerals)
- Carbonated Water
- Carnauba Wax
- Carriage Way
- Carrier Wave
- Carson Wagonlit (travel agency)
- Castle Wars (gaming, Runescape)
- Cat's Whisker
- Catherine Wheel (band)
- Caution and Warning (also seen as C&W)
- CBS and Warner Bros (televison network)
- CBS Warner (TV network)
- Celtic Woman (musical group from Ireland)
- Championship White (Acura Integra Type R color)
- Chaotic Wrestling (Massachusetts)
- Cheese Whiz (food product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The present study provides new insight into the effects of caseworker turnover by asking consumers of the child welfare system (youths) about their experiences.
Midland MPs who employ family members Bob Ainsworth (Lab Coventry North *East), the Defence Secretary, employs his wife Gloria Ainsworth as a part-time caseworker and secretarial Assistant.
2002), inconsistent caseworker responsiveness, feeling left out of decision making (Kapp & Propp, 2002), and feeling vulnerable to and fearful of their caseworkers (Diorio, 1992).