Regulation of phosducin-like protein by casein kinase 2 and N-terminal splicing.
What does CK2 stand for?
CK2 stands for Casein Kinase 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CK2
- Cyanogen Chloride
- Cyto Keratin (immunohistochemistry)
- Calvin Klein 1
- Creatine Kinase B-Subunit Activity
- Creatine Kinase Subunit B
- Creatine Kinase, Muscle and Brain (subunits)
- Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band
- Creatine Kinase, muscle
- Ciphering Key/Integrity Key
- Casein Kinase 1
- Corrie Keith Duo (band)
- Crusader Kings 2 (gaming)
- Clan Killers 3 (counter-strike online counter-terrorism game)
- Atlantic Croaker (FAO fish species code)
- California Kindergarten Association
- Canada Kicks Ass (website)
- Centre Karaté Ardéchois (French martial arts school)
- Colorado Karate Association
- Commonly Known As
- Congregation Kol Ami (Jewish organization; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The repeat motifs encode consensus casein kinase 2 phosphorylation (CK2P)motifs of the sequence T/SKID/E (43).