Changes in casein kinase 1 activity adjust "ticking" of the clock, so that it switches to different time period.
What does CK1 stand for?
CK1 stands for Casein Kinase 1
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Crip Killer (gangs)
- Cyanogen Chloride
- Cyto Keratin (immunohistochemistry)
- Calvin Klein 1
- Creatine Kinase B-Subunit Activity
- Creatine Kinase Subunit B
- Creatine Kinase, Muscle and Brain (subunits)
- Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band
- Creatine Kinase, muscle
- Ciphering Key/Integrity Key
- Casein Kinase 2
- Corrie Keith Duo (band)
- Crusader Kings 2 (gaming)
- Clan Killers 3 (counter-strike online counter-terrorism game)
- Atlantic Croaker (FAO fish species code)
- California Kindergarten Association
- Canada Kicks Ass (website)
- Centre Karaté Ardéchois (French martial arts school)
- Chesapeake Kayak Adventures (Ellicott City, MD)
- Colorado Karate Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
And one of the enzymes in our bodies called casein kinase 1 drives this clock.
The casein kinase 1 alpha gene of Drosophila melanogaster is developmentally regulated and the kinase activity of the protein induced by DNA damage.