The Case-Shiller index has gained acceptance and popularity to the point that its monthly release is one of the most watched, followed and talked about among all of the periodic economic releases.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Case-Shiller Index (real estate industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Society for Immunology
- Canadian Society of Immigration
- Canadian Sugar Institute
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Career Sports International
- Caregiver Strain Index
- Carrefour de Solidarité Internationale (French: Crossroads of International Solidarity; Canada)
- Carrier Scale Internetworking
- Casino Service Industry (New Jersey Casino Control Commission)
- Caspian Services, Inc. (various organizations)
- Cast Stone Institute (Winder, GA)
- Cat Smack International
- Catalyst Semiconductor, Inc.
- Catalytic Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Causal Side Information
- Cell Sequence Integrity (ATM)
- Center for School Improvement
- Center for Social Inclusion
Samples in periodicals archive:
A further 5 percent decline, not much larger than the Case-Shiller index measured for the first quarter, would push that percentage to 28 percent.
The Case-Shiller index measures sales of select homes in those cities compared with January 2000.
Because the Case-Shiller index measures repeat sales of homes in a rolling three-month average, the June data captured some transactions in April and May that were covered by the tax credit.