Findings from 860 respondents showed that some categories of mental health care staff, such as case workers and administrative support staff, said that their salaries failed to keep up with inflation.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Case Worker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Cash System Value Terminal
- Central Splanchnic Venous Thrombosis
- Cerebral Sinus Venous Thrombosis
- Close-Spaced Vapor Transport
- Customer Support Virtual Team
- Czech Association of Scientific and Technical Societies
- Cutaneous Small Vessel Vasculitis
- Cambridge SoundWorks (audio manufacturer)
- Captain Spaulding's World (Groucho Marx)
- Cashmere (Amtrak station code; Cashmere, WA)
- Catalog Services for Web (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Catholic Schools Week
- Center for Social Work (Kosovo)
- Center for Strategic Wargames
- Central and South West Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Centralized Software
- Centre Simon Wiesenthal (French: Simon Wiesenthal Center; international Jewish human rights organization)
- Certified Social Worker
- Certified Specialist of Wine (Society of Wine Educators certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This goes to my case worker and, when he gets to it, it gets sent through several desks before going to a VA doctor for review.
Her case worker allegedly called the police, informing them that the woman's asylum application had been rejected, despite the fact that the woman had yet to learn of the rejection.
Byline: By THOMAS SMITH AN Iraqi asylum-seeker was warned by police after threatening a case worker who gave him bad news.
In the 1980s, long before the agency became the Department of Transitional Assistance, dogged efforts by Annie DiMartino, then a case worker in Fitchburg, reduced placements in welfare motels to zero in the office.
Currently, case workers must deal with information coming from a variety of sources and systems, much of it on paper," said Jeanette Lewis, Executive Director of the Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies.