A team of researchers at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, led by Dr.
What does CWRUSM stand for?
CWRUSM stands for Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Civil War Reenactment Society
- Coastal Wildlife Refuge Society (est. 1989; Manteo, NC)
- Crimean War Research Society (UK)
- Contaminated Water Removal and Storage System
- Campobello Whale Rescue Team (Canada)
- Center for Waste Reduction Technologies
- Civil War Round Table
- Critical Weakness Reliability Test
- Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH)
- Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit (various locations)
- Case Western Reserve University
- Canada Western Red Winter (wheat)
- Canada-Wide Standard
- Canadian Wildlife Service
- Canadian Wine Scholar (certification)
- Candle Welfare Society
- Capital Winds Symphony (metropolitan Washington, DC)
- Capitalist World System
- Car Wrapping School (France)
- Carolina Wiring Service (Columbia, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the Department of Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland.
Friedland of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland.
By the age of 70, nearly everyone has osteoarthritis, though not all suffer the symptoms," says Roland Moskowitz, professor of medicine and director of the Northeast Ohio Multipurpose Arthritis Center at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland.
Muchiri ([dagger]) * Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Cleveland, Ohio, USA; and ([dagger]) Ministry Of Health, Nairobi, Kenya