What does COLIS stand for?
COLIS stands for Case On-Line Information System (business case database)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COLIS
- Contractual capacity, Offer and acceptance, Legality of object, In writing and signed, and Consideration (mnemonic for elements of a valid contract)
- Committee on Library Co-Operation in Ireland
- Coherent LIDAR
- Committee on Life Insurance Financial Reporting
- City of London Investment Group PLC (New York, NY)
- Computational Linguistics
- Centre of Land Investigation and Planning (Vietnam)
- Congress for the Liberation of Ikwerre People (Nigeria)
- European Cosmetic, Toiletry and Perfumery Association
- Chinese and Oriental Languages Information Processing Society
- Collaborative Online and Information Services
- Collaborative Online Learning and Information Services (Australia)
- Conceptions of Library and Information Science (conference)
- Confederation of Open Learning Institutions of South Africa (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Comité de Liaison pour la Solidarité avec l'Europe de l'Est (French: Liaison Committee for Solidarity with Eastern Europe)
- Community On-Line Intelligence System for End-Users and Managers
- Composite Liquid Waste Sampler