The case mix index is a measure of the complexity of the procedures performed in certain hospitals; the case mix adjusted admission is computed as case mix index multiplied by the number of patients admitted to a hospital, and the occupancy rate that provides an efficiency measure of existing capacity utilization.
What does CMAA stand for?
CMAA stands for Case Mix Adjusted Admission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMAA
We have 56 other meanings of CMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Medical Assistant, Clinical
- California Maritime Academy - California State University
- Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution Strategy (computing)
- Cooperative Multiple-Access Non-Orthogonal Amplify and Forward
- Church of Christ in Thailand AIDS Ministry Social Development and Service Department
- Cow's Milk Allergy and Cow's Milk Protein Intolerance
- California Medical Assistants Association
- California Medical Association Alliance
- Cambodian Mine Action and Victim Assistance Authority
- Capital Markets Association for Asia
- Central Markets Association of Australia
- Certified Master Athletic Administrator (National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association; Indianapolis, IN)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority
- Chinese Mutual Aid Association (Chicago,IL)
- Choson Martial Arts Academy (Belleville, IL)
- Church Music Association of America
- Clan Macneil Association of America
- Club Managers Association of America
- Cobra Martial Arts Association