Child & Family Social Work 13:4, November 2008, pp 391-401 Child welfare case management systems were designed, in part, to standardise participatory practices for both young people and their parents.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Case Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Career Magnet School (various schools)
- Career Management Skills
- Career Management System
- Carmel Middle School
- Carmelo Misionero Seglar (Secular Mission Carmel)
- Carnation Main Street (Disneyland restaurant California)
- Carpenter Middle School (Plano, Texas)
- Carrier Monitoring System (telecommunications)
- Carver Middle School
- Cascade Mycological Society
- Cash Management Services (banking)
- Cash Management Solutions
- Cash Management System
- Catalyst Monitor Sensor
- CDAF Matrix Switch
- Center for Computational Materials Science
- Center for Manufacturing Systems
- Center for Maritime Systems (Stevens Institute of Technology; New Jersey)
- Center for Materials Science (LANL)
- Center for Mathematical Studies (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the new case management system was implemented in 1999, data entry responsibilities shifted from rehabilitation assistants to rehabilitation counselors.
Companies, for instance, can take information and populate their case management systems.
About CompuLaw CompuLaw, founded in 1978, is widely recognized as the industry leader in publishing court rules databases for use with calendar/docket and case management systems.
Its functionality as an effective tool has already been recognized as worthy of consideration for the Case Execution Management Information System (CEMIS), a tri-service case management system being developed under the direction of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA).