com)-- Vibra Hospital Fort Wayne joins with the Case Management Society of America (CMSA) and American Case Management Association, as well as the local CMSA and ACMA chapters, in recognizing National Case Management Week during the week of October 14 - 20, 2012.
What does CMSA stand for?
CMSA stands for Case Management Society of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMSA
We have 63 other meanings of CMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridge Monitoring System (IBM computer program)
- Compiler Monitor System (Navy HOL for UYKs)
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome Associated with Episodic Apnea
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome with episodic Apnea
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome, Type IIA
- Caisse de Mutualité Sociale Agricole (French: Agricultural Social Mutual Fund)
- California Chicano/Latino Medical Student Association
- California Mission Studies Association
- California Moving & Storage Association
- Canadian Medical Students Association
- Central Masters Swimming Association
- Chicago Mathematics & Science Academy (Chicago, IL)
- Chicago Metropolitan Sports Association
- Chicano/Latino Medical Student Association
- Circular Microstrip Antenna
- Citizens Meritorious Service Award
- Classical Mandolin Society of America
- Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Colorado Motorcycle Safety Association
- Commercial Mortgage Securities Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The definition approved by the Case Management Society of America is as follows: "Case management is a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates options and services to meet an individual's health needs through communication and available resources to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes.