Witt received his Bachelor of Science degree in metallurgy from Case Institute of Technology (now Case Western Reserve Univ.
What does CIT stand for?
CIT stands for Case Institute of Technology (CWRU, Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIT
We have 303 other meanings of CIT in our Acronym Attic
- Cab Interior Temperature
- Cable Interface Translator
- California Institute of Technology
- Call In Time
- Canberra Institute of Technology (Australia)
- Canterbury Institute of Technology (Australia)
- Capital Investment Team
- Care Integration Team
- Career Institute of Technology (Easton, Pennsylvania)
- Carnegie Institute of Technology
- Cash In Transit (vehicle, i.e., armored car)
- Cauchy Integral Theorem (math, engineering)
- Cebu Institute of Technology
- Cellule d'Ingénierie et de Transfert (French: Cell Engineering and Transfer)
- Cement Injection Tool
- Center for Information Technology (US National Institutes of Health)
- Center for Innovative Technology (Virginia, USA)
- Center for Instructional Technology
- Center for Integrative Toxicology (Michigan State University)
- Central Illinois Trucks (est. 1975)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gingo holds a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from Case Institute of Technology, a law degree from the University of Akron and a master's degree in business management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
He began his career as an engineer, being registered in the State of Ohio and the Province of Saskatchewan, after graduating from Case Institute of Technology with a B.