The new design allows a longer cartridge overall length of 2.
What does COAL stand for?
COAL stands for Cartridge Overall Length (shooting)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COAL
We have 7 other meanings of COAL in our Acronym Attic
- Consortium of Ontario Academic Health Libraries (Canada)
- Committee on Appeal for Human Rights (Atlanta, GA)
- Council on the Arts and Humanities for Staten Island (New York)
- Cellular Operators Association of India
- Clowns of America, International
- Combination of Adopted Items
- Centre of Achievement in Motivation (Ireland)
- Consultation on Agricultural Information Management
- Colorado Association for Infant Mental Health (University of Colorado Health Sciences Center; Denver, CO)
- Club Oficial Animé Japones (Spanish: Official Japanese Anime Club)
- Chance of a Lifetime (raffle)
- Circle of Acro Lovers
- Client Object Access Layer
- College of Arts and Letters (Missouri State University; Springfield, MO)
- Columbus Ohio Area Local
- Common Operational Activities List (US Navy)
- Consolidated Operational Activities List
- Customer Order Acceptance List
- Central Oklahoma Association of Legal Assistants
- Comprehensive Assessment List of Affective Disorders (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even though the magazine allows a cartridge overall length of 3.
This limits cartridge overall length to that of the 5.
The cartridge overall lengths (OAL) shown in the load table maintain full bullet contact with the case's.
Cartridge overall length (COL) is critical for proper functioning of the round in an AR.
0 grains of WC760 powder with WLR primers, and the 180-grain Fail Safe bullet seated to give a cartridge overall length of 2.
The cartridge overall length (COL) used for each load is shown in the nearby chart.
The correct cartridge overall length (COL) for the .