We calculated the carrying capacity of the Skidaway Island State Park (SISP), a portion of Skidaway Island located near the coastal City of Savannah.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Carrying Capacity (population studies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of K
- Javno Zeleznicko Transportno Preduzece (Serbian: Zeleznicke Public Transport Company)
- Journal of Zhejiang University (scientific publication; Zhejiang University; China)
- Japan Zope User Group
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science (Hangzhou, China)
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science-A (China; physics and engineering)
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science B (China)
- Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine (American Association of Zoo Veterinarians)
- Black (in CMYK color space)
- Boltzman Constant
- Capital (economics)
- Cathode (electronics)
- Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity
- Cologne (auto license plate)
- Confidential Cryptographic (TMINS)
- Eastern Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- K Language (Unix-Based programming language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ecological carrying capacity calculation formula is: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII.
The consortium of PT Pelyaran Meratus - K-Line will build 3 tankers each with a carrying capacity of 153,000 cubic meters to be built by Samsng Heavy Industries.
The formation of foam during production can affect the quality of finished products, or impede the manufacturing process by reducing the carrying capacity of containers or causing pumping problems, according to company literature.
Based on the Fabia Estate, which has been providing more space and better value in the sector for years, the Bohemia has all of the estate's legendary carrying capacity (426 litres; 1,225 litres with the rear seats folded) and even more equipment as standard.
Cashflow and Debt Carrying Capacity Ultimately, the cash needed to satisfy ESOP obligations must come from the sponsoring company.
It is simply that the earth's carrying capacity for human organisms, like that for other organisms, is determined by food availability.