He is actively involved in promoting education through his work with the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District Educational Foundation, where he has served as chairman of the board of directors.
What does C-FBISD stand for?
C-FBISD stands for Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Combustion Engineering, Inc
- Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (US Army)
- Competitive Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Communications-Electronics Maintenance Responsibility Matrix
- Centre for Fundamental and Anomalies Research (Surrey, England)
- Citizens for Foreign Aid Reform (Canada)
- Illinois Council on Food and Agricultural Research (also seen as ILCFAR)
- Counter-Force Automated Surveillance & Targeting (USAF)
- Conformal Finite-Difference Time Domain
- Computer Analyzed Fetal Heart Rate Recording
- Central File
- Counter-Fraud Investigation Service (UK)
- Cascade Genetic Algorithm/Multi-Stage Detector
- Conventional Genetic Algorithm Packet Scheduler
- Cannis Games Editing Network
- Chaudhuri, Hu, and Afshar (algorithm)
- Community Health Awareness Group (Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002, the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District in Dallas began the Beyond Hardware Initiative, where students use "leisure technology" (PlayStations, MP3 players) to learn math, vocabulary and English.