The system performance evaluated in terms of BER, Carrier to Noise ratio (CNR) and composite triple beat (CTB) .
What does C/NR stand for?
C/NR stands for Carrier to Noise Ratio
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 148 other meanings of C/NR in our Acronym Attic
- Carrier-To-Noise Ratio
- Construction Number (aircraft industry)
- Coulombs Per Newton
- Control/Nutritional Counseling
- Carrier-to-Noise power ratio
- Carton Number
- Comm/Nav Outage Forecast System