Current network infrastructure designs have not kept pace with ever-growing requirements and in our conversations with telecom operators, we know that they are struggling to keep up with the rapid network upgrades necessary to support their customers' increasing demand for bandwidth and personalised services," said Prof Sanqi Li, CTO, Carrier Network Business Group, Huawei.
What does CNB stand for?
CNB stands for Carrier Network Business (3Com)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CNB
We have 75 other meanings of CNB in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training Unit
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse (French)
- Celestial Navigation
- Civilian Navigation
- Community Newspaper Association of Victoria (Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia)
- Combined Naval Forces
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Professions Libérales (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund of the Liberal Professions)
- Chief of Naval Reserve
- Certificaat Nederlands als Vreemde Taal (Certificate in Dutch as a Foreign Language)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Travailleurs Salariés (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund for Salaried Workers)
- Cayman National Bank
- Central Narcotics Bureau, Singapore
- Central Neuraxial Blockade (anesthesia)
- Centre National des Biologistes
- Centre Nautique de Bourgogne (French sailing center)
- Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia (Spanish: Center for Biotechnology; Madrid, Spain)
- Cercle des Naturalistes de Belgique (French: Belgium Naturalists Circle; Belgium)
- Cercle Nautique des Bordes (French diving club)
- Ceska Narodni Banka (Czech: Czech National Bank)
- Charmaine Neville Band (New Orleans, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The carrier network business group continued to lead Huawei's financial year, generating revenues of $25.
Source: NEC Corporation Contact: Kazuya (Kaz) YOSHIDA Marketing Communications & PR Carrier Network Business Planning Division NEC Corporation Tel: +81-3-3798-6141 Mobile: +81-90-7715-0268 Copyright 2010 ACN Newswire.
Jay Miyahara, Corporate Chief Engineer, NEC Corporation 1400 - 1530, Tuesday, February 16 'Strategic Business Transformation towards SOA' Ken Tanoue, Chief Manager, Carrier Network Business Unit, NEC Corporation 1350 - 1410, Monday, February 15 About NEC Corporation NEC Corporation (TSE: 6701) is one of the world's leading providers of Internet, broadband network and enterprise business solutions dedicated to meeting the specialized needs of a diversified global base of customers.