The new Porsche 911 Carrera 4 unites the excellent performance and efficiency of the new generation of the 911 Carrera with the dynamic benefits of the latest version of the active all-wheel drive system PTM (Porsche Traction Management).
What does C4 stand for?
C4 stands for Carrera 4 (Porsche 911 model)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C4
We have 14 other meanings of C4 in our Acronym Attic
- Command, Control and Communications - Tactical
- Carmageddon 3: The Death Race 2000
- Command, Control, and Communications Technology Engineering & Integration
- Command, Control, Communications Theater Exploitation Demonstration
- Cape Cod Community Television (South Yarmouth, MA)
- Canadian CloudSat/CALIPSO Validation Project
- Compact 3-Chip Xtreme (Sim2 Multimedia: Dlp-Based Home Theater Video Projector)
- Call Centre Consulting Connection (Canada)
- Care, Competence, Control and Communications (Teksystems project management methodology)
- Center for Clouds, Chemistry and Climate
- Central CONUS Control Center (GPS)
- Channel 4 (UK Terrestrial Television)
- Chaos Computer Club Cologne (German computer club in Cologne member of the CCC family)
- Combat Casualty Care Course
- Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (US DoD)
- Composition 4 (explosive)
- Connect 4 (gaming)
- Controlled Collapse Chip Connect
- Controlled Collapsed Chip Connection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unique within the Carrera family, the 911 Carrera GTS combines the 44 millimetre wider Carrera 4 body of the AWD models including a wider track with a classic rear-wheel drive.
Production of the current line-up of wide-bodied all-wheel drive models Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, Turbo and GT3 will continue.
As with the previous evolutions of the Carrera 4S concept it combines the wide track body of the 911 Turbo with the new 3.
The 911 Carrera 4 GTS Coupe and Cabriolet will combine the 408hp top of the range engine of the Carrera GTS family with the intelligent, all-wheel drive Porsche traction management (PTM).