An MRI was performed for further evaluation; it showed a 2 cm diameter multiloculated, cystic mass centered about the radial aspect of the scaphoid, which extended from the radial styloid to the first carpometacarpal joint (Fig.
What does CMCJ stand for?
CMCJ stands for Carpometacarpal Joint (hand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMCJ
- Computer and Math Citation Index
- Concentrate Manufacturing Company of Ireland (PepsiCo, Inc.)
- Constant Maturity Commodity Index (investing)
- Construction Material Chemical Industries (Saudi Arabia manufacturer of construction chemicals)
- Correctable Machine Check Interrupt
- Council-Certified Moisture Control Investigator (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Configuration Management Coordination and Implementation Group
- Curriculum Materials Center Interest Group (Ohio)
- Child Migrant Central Information Index (Department of Health; UK)
- Copper Mountain Conference on Iterative Methods (Colorado)
- Children's Movement for Climate Justice (India)
- ComCam International (stock symbol)
- Cedar Mill Community Library (Portland, OR)
- Cement Manufacturing Company Ltd. (India)
- Central Meat Control Laboratory (Dublin, Ireland)
- Centre for Media and Communications Law (Melbourne Law School; Australia)
- Christian Medical College Ludhiana (Ludhiana, Punjab, India)
- Community Mennonite Church of Lancaster (Lancaster, PA)
- Canadian Muslim Civil Liberties Association (Canada)
- Central Massachusetts Chinese Language School
Samples in periodicals archive:
This disease is characterized by pain, stiffness, and swelling of the finger joints, along with damage of the articular cartilage mostly in the four distal and proximal interphalangeal joints and the first carpometacarpal joint .
Also, osteoarthritis has a strong tendency to involve the carpometacarpal joint of the thumb, a site spared in psoriatic arthritis, he continued.
Significant squaring of thebilateral carpometacarpal joints and malalignment of the index fingers were also present.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] [FIGURE 3 OMITTED] DISCUSSION Erosive osteoarthritis is a progressive disorder with a typically bilateral and symmetrical distribution in the interphalangeal joints and less frequently the first carpometacarpal joint of the hand or the foot joints.