In a few weeks, she had bilateral carpal tunnel release surgery.
What does CTRS stand for?
CTRS stands for Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTRS
We have 35 other meanings of CTRS in our Acronym Attic
- California Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (Lake Tahoe Basin)
- HIV Counseling, Testing, Referral and Partner Notification (US CDC)
- Currency Transaction Report Processing System
- Communication Theory, Reliability and Quality of Service (conference)
- Cabot Trail Relay Race (Canada)
- Center for Tissue Regeneration and Repair
- Cipher Text Receiver Ready
- Cloquet Terminal Railroad
- Customer Trouble Report Rate (various states)
- Chinese Taipei Road Running Association
- Center for Technology Risk Studies (University of Maryland)
- Centers (street suffix)
- Central Trouble Reporting System
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (accounting)
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Cipher Text Request to Send
- Component Test Requirements Specifications (NASA)
- Conditional and Typed Rewriting Systems (workshop)
- Conventional Terrestrial Reference System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome increases with age, the results of open carpal tunnel release surgery have been primarily reported in relatively young, more active patients.
Its major value-added function is to coax the PPO's patients to consider alternatives to expensive elective coronary artery bypass, laminectomy, and carpal tunnel release surgery.