Endovascular techniques for treatment of carotid-cavernous fistula.
What does C-C stand for?
C-C stands for Carotid-Cavernous (relating to the carotid artery and the sinuses)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C-C
We have 357 other meanings of C-C in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Built-In Test
- Continuous Built in Test Equipment
- Closed-Loop Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Coalition Battle Management Language (Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization; also seen as CBML)
- Concept Bill-Of-Materials
- Circular Derivative of Bovine Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
- Cellular-BTS Range Extension System (Oberon Wireless)
- Cesarean Section Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Conservative Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Ceramic-on-Ceramic (biomaterials)
- Conventional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (surgery)
- Canadian Coalition Against Child Exploitation
- Coast Watch Change Analysis Program (US NOAA)
- Centre for Computer Aided Power Sector Studies
- Controller Communication and Situation Awareness Terminal
- Certified Clinical Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs Social Worker
- Counter Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (US Air Force)
- Carbon-Carbon Composite
- Carbon Reduction Carbon Capture and Storage (trademark of the C-CCS CarbonStream Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The etiology of CS syndrome is neoplasm, aneurysm, thrombosis, carotid-cavernous fistula, pituitary apoplexy, granulomatous inflammation, and infection (4), (8).