The award, which is in its 23rd year and is jointly sponsored by the IIE and The Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust, was won in 1998 by a Coventry engineer.
What does CHMT stand for?
CHMT stands for Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHMT
We have 4 other meanings of CHMT in our Acronym Attic
- Church Management System
- Colleyville Heritage Middle School (Colleyvile, TX)
- Colorado Housing and Mortgage Services (mortgage company)
- Complaints Handling Management System (India)
- Carlos Hilado Memorial State College (Philippines)
- Canadian Hotel Marketing and Sales Executives (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Canadian Highly Migratory Species Foundation
- Center High-Mount Stop Light (on back of a motor vehicle)
- Centre High-Mounted Stop Lamp
- Center for Human-Machine Systems Research
- Central Hills Machinery Traders (Littlehampton, South Australia, Australia)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Technician
- Cessation of Hostilities Monitoring Team (UN; Uganda)
- Chain-Headway Machine Tools Co., Ltd. (est. 1991; Taiwan)
- Components, Hybrids and Manufacturing Technology (journal; IEEE)
- Council Health Management Team
- Center for the History of Music Theory and Literature (Indiana University)
- Banco de Crédito Hipotecario Nacional (Guatemala)
- California Homeschool Network
- Canadian Health Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elaine Adamson and Lesley-Anne McIntosh have been awarded scholarships from the Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust, set up earlier this century by the pioneering engineer.