A gene implicated in Carney complex, a rare disorder of the adrenal glands, appears to function as a molecular switch to limit cell growth and division, according to a study by researchers at the National Institutes of Health and other institutions.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Carney Complex
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- City National Bank of Taylor (Texas)
- Cold Neutrons for Biology and Technology (biophysics study; US NIH)
- Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores (México)
- Cadet Nurse Corps (American World War II program)
- Cámara Nacional de Comercio (Spanish: National Chamber of Commerce; Bolivia and Chile)
- Cambodian Network Council
- Camden National Corporation (Maine)
- Canmore Nordic Centre (Alberta, Canada)
- Capital News Centre (Canada)
- Capitol News Connection (Washington, DC)
- Carolina Nanocenter (University of South Carolina)
- Carrots and Cheese (web comic)
- Carson-Newman College (Tennessee)
- Catholic Newman Center (various locations)
- Cayuga Nature Center (Ithaca, NY)
- Central Nacional Campesina (Spanish: National Farmer Center)
- Central Navigation Computer
- Central Numerical Control
- Centralized Network Configuration
- Centre de Neuroscience Cognitives (French: Cognitive Neuroscience Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's been known for years that Carney complex is associated with mutations that cause a deficiency of the regulatory protein that binds to RSK.