What does CYPI stand for?
CYPI stands for Carnegie Young People Initiative (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CYPI in our Acronym Attic
- California Youth Policy Council
- China Yangtze Power Co, Ltd.
- Children and Young People in Care Advisory Committee (Perth, Australia)
- Commonwealth Youth Programme Caribbean Centre (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Cape York Peninsula Development Association (Australia)
- Children and Youth Partnership Foundation (UK)
- Children, Young People and Families (UK grant program)
- Children, Young People and Families Directorate (UK)
- Children and Young People Funding Package (Nothern Ireland, UK)
- Cyprus Press and Information Office
- Cape York Peninsula Land Use Strategy (Queensland, Australia)
- Cape York Peninsula Land Use Study (Australia)
- Concord Young Professionals Network
- Calcutta Yellow Pages Online (India)
- Children and Young People's Plan (UK)
- Children and Young People's Partnership Board
- Center for Youth Program Quality
- Cypriot (linguistics)
- Cybernetic Parachute Release System (Airtec GmbH; Automatic Activation Device for skydivers)