The Carnegie Premier League season finished yesterday, and clubs have been sweating for months on whether they will make the grade for the new league, due to start in August.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Carnegie Premier League (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPL
We have 807 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridge Programming Language
- Campbellsport Public Library (Wisconsin)
- Canadian Pacific Ltd. (various locations)
- Canadian Premier League (soccer)
- Canadian Protestant League
- Canine Partners for Life
- Capability Password Level
- Capillary Pumped Loop
- Carbon Power & Light
- Carnegie Public Library (Ohio)
- Carolina Power & Light
- Carrefour des Pays Lorrains (French local development group)
- Carrollton Public Library (Carrolton, MO)
- Cats Protection League
- Celje Pivovarna Lasko (Slovenian handball club)
- Cell Processing Laboratory (various organizations)
- Center for Plain Language
- Center for Process Learning
- Center for Productive Longevity
Samples in periodicals archive:
LINFIELD can afford to lose at Crusaders tomorrow and still lift the Carnegie Premier League title.
Byline: Dylan Hill LINFIELD dominate the Carnegie Premier League, but Cliftonville are giving them a serious run for their money this season and tonight's clash atWindsor Park marks a crucial time in the title race, writes Dylan Hill.
Meanwhile, history is made this evening as Sky broadcasts its first ever Carnegie Premier League match, between Cliftonville and Linfield from Cliftonville's quaintly-named Solitude home.
Byline: By DARREN FULLERTON BALLYMENA United manager Tommy Wright says victory is vital in tonight's rearranged Carnegie Premier League clash with Limavady United at the Showgrounds (8.
Peter Thompson bagged a hat-trick for the Windsor Park men as they went back to the top of the Carnegie Premier League.
Byline: By DARREN FULLERTON CLIFTONVILLE eased back to the top of the Carnegie Premier League table thanks to a 2-1 win at Larne and Linfield's scoreless draw at Distillery.
Byline: By MARK McINTOSH LINFIELD'S lead at the top of the Carnegie Premier League table was cut to just a point after they slipped up at lowly LARNE.