The agreement was signed by Sheikh Faisal bin Qassim al-Thani, chairman of Al Faisal Holding, and Dr Ilker Baybars, Dean of Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar in the presence of Fadhel Annan, assistant dean of Government Initiatives and Corporate Affairs.
What does CMUQ stand for?
CMUQ stands for Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Collegium Medicum Uniwersytetu Jagiellonskiego (Polish: Jagiellonian University Medical College)
- Ceza Muhakemeleri Usul Kanunu
- Chiang Mai University Library (Thailand)
- College of Medicine of the University of Lagos (Nigeria)
- Complex Multiply
- Christian Ministries to the United Nations
- Cornell Model United Nations Conference (Ithaca, NY)
- Certified Meaningful Use Professional
- Conventional Munitions Upgrade Program
- Client Management and User Portal System
- Centre for Management under Regulation
- Central Michigan University Research Corporation
- Center for Maritime & Underwater Resource Management (est. 1994; Laingsburg, MI)
- Center for Multi-Unit Restaurant Management (University of Central Florida)
- Ceskomoravská Unie Stredu (Czech political party)
- Cisco MeetingPlace Upgrades and Support (course)
- Crew Module Uprighting System (US NASA)
- Cryptogenetic Multifocal Ulcerous Stenosing Enteritis (gastrointestinal disease)
- Capacitive Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducer (medical imaging)
- Chiang Mai University Thailand
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOSEPH VARGHESE DOHA GEORGETOWN University Students won all the top three positions in the Qatar Universities Debate League (QUDL) championship held at Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar.
HSBC Qatar CEO, Abdul Hakeem Mostafawi, sees more growth opportunities in emerging markets such as China, Brazil and Egypt than Europe, he said, during the Dean's Leadership Series at Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar.
in a race against 24 other teams, two groups of computer science programmes from Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar (CMUQ) finished first and second at the 2013 Oman Collegiate Programming Contest held at Sultan Qaboos University.
TOP Internet experts from various countries across the region recently gathered at Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar (CMUQ) to discuss the importance of cooperation among regional Internet communities across the Arab region.
Ba-Isa This week the 3rd International Conference on Information and Communications Technologies and Development (ICTD 2009) was held at Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar.