22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In its fourth and final award announcement of 2014, the Carnegie Hero Fund Commission today named 19 individuals as recipients of the Carnegie Medal.
What does CHF stand for?
CHF stands for Carnegie Hero Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHF
We have 153 other meanings of CHF in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Health Education and Wellness (various locations)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Nigeria)
- Culinary History Enthusiasts of Wisconsin
- Christian Home Educators of West Virginia (S. Charleston, WV)
- Channel Expanded
- Confined Helium Experiment
- Check Handling Enhancement & Expert System
- Chiral Expression and Transfer at the Nanoscale (molecular science)
- Canadian Hunger Foundation
- Capital and Hope Foundation (various locations)
- Carolinas HealthCare Foundation (Carolinas HealthCare System)
- Catholic Handicapped Fellowship (UK)
- Centerpartiets Högskoleförbund, (Swedish: Centre Party University Organization)
- Centre d'Études Homéopathiques de France (French: Homeopathic Studies Center of France)
- Centre Half Forward (football position)
- Chambres d'Hôtes en France (French: Bed and Breakfast in France)
- Characteristic Function
- Chemical Hazard Factor
- Chemical Heritage Foundation (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The couple is also being honored by the Carnegie Hero Fund Commission.
Jack received awards and gifts for his bravery which are on display - the Carnegie Hero Fund medal, Liverpool Shipwreck and Humane Society medal, George V medal, Humane Society Medal of Massachusetts plus a silver tea and coffee set.
He was also awarded the Scouts' Bronze Cross and the certificate of the Carnegie Hero Fund Trust.
At the time of his death, Fisher was a deacon at Shadyside Presbyterian Church and a board member of the Carnegie Hero Fund, the Pittsburgh Foundation and Pressley Ridge Schools.
30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In its third award announcement of 2014, the Carnegie Hero Fund Commission today named 21 individuals as recipients of the Carnegie Medal.
Thanks to his decisive actions, Cashen was awarded a Carnegie Medal for Heroism by the Carnegie Hero Fund this past July.
For her actions, Welch was awarded a medal from the Carnegie Hero Fund Commission last week, one of 19 given out.