In the course of his colourful career, he's survived a televised carnal knowledge confession, false accusations of illegal oil dealing and some crushing defeats at the polls.
What does CK stand for?
CK stands for Carnal Knowledge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CK
We have 25 other meanings of CK in our Acronym Attic
- Colla Jove Dels Xiquets de Tarragona (Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain)
- Cave de Jean-Yves (French winery)
- China Jianyi Yongwei Foundation (China)
- Cheng Jack Yiu School (Hong Kong)
- Central Jersey Youth Soccer Association
- Canadian Journal of Zoology
- Calvin Klein
- Captain Kidd
- Caramello Koala (Cadbury chocolate)
- Carbon Kevlar (composite fabric)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier, the FBI defined rape as 'the carnal knowledge of a female, forcibly and against her will'.
7) A similar argument to that made in Fox would apply for a carnal knowledge offense as the reason consent is not a defense to carnal knowledge is because the victim, due to age, is legally incapable of consenting.
He was given a three-year sentence for indecent assault and unlawful carnal knowledge of a 13-year-old and also a three-year probation term.
Forcible rape--The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
During the turbulent '60s and early '70s--with an unjust war, political assassinations, and corruption in high office tearing at the fabric of real-life society--the moral confusion and existential despair of films like The Graduate and Carnal Knowledge, Midnight Cowboy and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?