Ellis holds a bachelor's degree in industrial technology with a concentration in manufacturing engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Stout, and a Mini MBA from the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota.
What does CSOM stand for?
CSOM stands for Carlson School of Management (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSOM
We have 27 other meanings of CSOM in our Acronym Attic
- Ce Soir ou Jamais (French: Tonight or Never)
- Cadbury Schweppes Overseas Limited (London, England, UK)
- Charleston School of Law (Charleston, SC)
- Chinese for Speakers of Other Languages
- Coflexip Stena Offshore Limited (Houston, TX)
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra League (Columbus, OH)
- Crack, Seat, and Overlay (pavement construction)
- Criticality Safety Operating Limits
- Circuit Switch On-Line Operational Program
- Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine
- Carroll School of Management (Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Center for Sex Offender Management
- Christchurch School of Medicine (New Zealand)
- Chronic Serous Otitis Media (middle ear infection)
- Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media (middle ear and mastoid cavity inflammation)
- Client-Side Object Model (computing)
- Computer Security Operations Manager
- Computer Software Operation Manual
- Computer Software Operator's Manual
- Computer System Operations Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
When faced with threat, people who grew up poor are more likely to make risky financial choices in search of a quick windfall, said research from the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management.
To address this need, I agreed to host a leadership series at the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota called "Inside the Boardroom" in which I interview a female leader one-on-one.
SELLNER, CPA (Twin Cities Chapter), has joined the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management faculty as a full-time graduate tax professor.
The 31st symposium was held September 23-25, 2003, at the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management.
Leslie Grant, associate professor, Department of Health Care Management, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, found that service-house residents have higher satisfaction and autonomy, while family caregivers have higher expectations and satisfaction than comparable groups in other parts of the care center.