Wieman is director of the Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative at the University of British Columbia.
What does CWSEI stand for?
CWSEI stands for Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative (University of British Columbia; Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conference of Water, Sewerage & Drainage Authorities
- Charles W Sandmann DOS Protected Mode Interface (DOS extender)
- Christian Weaker Section Development Society (UK)
- Centre for Women's Studies in Education (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Certified Wireless Security Expert
- Chairs for Women in Science and Engineering (Canada)
- Child Welfare Service Employee (license)
- Council of Social Work Education (accreditation)
- Chicago West Side Entrepreneurship Center
- Coastal Waccamaw Stormwater Education Consortium (South Carolina)
- Committee on Women in Science, Engineering and Medicine (National Research Council)
- Church World Service Emergency Response Program
- Canada Wide Science Fair (Canada)
- Central Washington State Fair
- Coal-Water Slurry Fuel (clean coal technology product)
- Continuous Wave Stepped Frequency
- Council of Western State Foresters (National Association of State Foresters)
- Canada West Science Fiction Association
- Commercial Waste and Spent Fuel Packaging Program
- Canadian Wire Service Guild