Several activities in Catholic health care, most notably the change in structure of Boston-based Caritas Christi Health Care, necessitated this review," it said.
What does CCHC stand for?
CCHC stands for Caritas Christi Health Care (est. 1985; Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHC
We have 35 other meanings of CCHC in our Acronym Attic
- Complete Congenital Heart Block (rheumatology)
- Congenital Complete Heart Blocks
- Consumer Code for Home Builders (UK)
- Coop Castors Habitat Bourgogne (French: Burgundy Beaver Habitat Co-Op)
- Clark County Home Builders Association (Vancouver, WA)
- Collin County Hobby Beekeepers' Association (Texas)
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (Greece)
- Canadian Coalition for High Blood Pressure Prevention and Control (Canadian organizations working to fight hypertension)
- Canadian Council on Homeopathic Certification
- Cardiff City Hardcore (music forum)
- Child Care Health Consultant
- Chinese Christian Herald Crusades (New York, NY)
- Citizens' Council on Health Care (St. Paul, MN)
- Coalition of Community Health Clinics (Portland, OR)
- Consumer Coalition for Health Care
- Chinese Community Health Care Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Community Christian Health Care Agency (Canada)
- Country Club Hills Civic Association, (Fairfax City, VA)
- California Consumer Health Care Council (San Francisco, CA)
- Central California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Fresno, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
senior vice president and CIO of the six-hospital, 1,552-bed, Boston-based Caritas Christi Health Care System, has three full-time pharmacist informaticists, led by a fourth team member, a director of pharmacy informatics, on his clinical informatics team.
Attorney General Martha Coakley previously approved the $895 million deal to sell Caritas Christi Health Care to Cerberus Capital Management.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caritas Christi Health Care is the second largest health system in New England with six acute care hospitals.
O'Malley of the Catholic Church of Boston is again being accused of turning his back on victims of sexual abuse, this time at the Caritas Christi Health Care System.
Adecco, the temporary employment agency, and Caritas Christi Health Care have also turned down their gay employees' request for the same spousal benefits other employees receive.
Partners+simons clients include Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Caritas Christi Health Care, Applied Biosystems and Iron Mountain.