Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) State of the Industry Conference, being held for the first time on Martinique.
What does CTO stand for?
CTO stands for Caribbean Tourism Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTO
We have 155 other meanings of CTO in our Acronym Attic
- Catholic Television Network of Youngstown (Canfield, OH)
- Citizens Telecommunications Company of New York
- (USN Rating) Cryptologic Technician (Communications)
- Cadet Third Officer
- Cadet Training Officer
- Campus Teaching Observatory (University of Florida)
- Campus Technology Operations (Sprint)
- Cancel To Order (stamp collecting)
- Cancelled to Order (cancellation postmark)
- Cape Town Opera (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Cells Tissues Organs
- Central Telegraph Office
- Central Texas Opportunities (USA)
- Central Ticket Office
- Centre de Transformation Optimisé (French: Optimized Processing Center)
- Centre for Terrestrial Ecology (Heteren, Gelderland, The Netherlands)
- Certificate to Operate
- Certificate to Operate (USAF system certification)
- Certified Television Operator (Society of Broadcast Engineers)
- Certified Tradeable Offset
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Caribbean Tourism Organization, Arrivals by Main Market—2012, http://www.
Sep 27, 2012 Caribbean Message from Caribbean Tourism Organization Secretary General on occasion of World Tourism Day 2012.
Meanwhile, the Caribbean Tourism Organization is forecasting a rebound in visitor arrivals in 2010, on the heels of positive indicators from the 4th quarter of 2009.
A Line in the Sand "The fact is that Jamaica attracts people looking for what they have lost back at home: a clean green and blue environment," said Karen Ford-Warner, deputy secretary general of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, addressing a crowd at the Second Annual Green Tourism Conference in the city of Montego Bay.
What we need is for airlines, hotels, attractions, sightseeing companies, bus companies, restaurant associations, travel agents and others to get together with the governments and establish a joint South or Latin American Tourism Promotion fund and organization, perhaps along the lines of the Caribbean Tourism Organization.
Florida's Caribbean Cruise Association, representing fourteen cruise lines including Royal Caribbean, responded by suspending its association with the Caribbean Tourism Organization.
Byline: New York Daily News Although Hurricane Hortense took a swipe at the Turks and Caicos and barreled harmlessly past the Bahamas recently, the Caribbean Tourism Organization and the Caribbean Hotel Association say the U.