What does CNMG stand for?
CNMG stands for Caribbean New Media Group (Trinidad)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNMG
We have 3 other meanings of CNMG in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Network Management Using EDI/MHS
- Celestial Nickel Mining Exploration Corporation (Philippines)
- Central New Mexico Electric Cooperative
- China National Machinery and Equipment Corp.
- China National Machinery and Equipment Group (contractor)
- Centre for Near and Middle Eastern Studies (UK)
- Cabrillo National Monument Foundation
- Chipping Norton Music Festival (UK)
- Cincinnati New Markets Fund (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cyber National Mission Force (US Air Force)
- Conde Nast Media Group
- California Network of Mental Health Clients
- Caisse Nationale des Monuments Historiques et des Sites (French: National Fund of Historic Monuments and Sites)
- Certified Newborn Massage Instructor
- Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands
- Communications Network Management Interface
- Comité National du Matériel d'Incendie et de Sécurité (French: National Committee for Fire Equipment and Safety)
- Comite National Malveillance Incendie Securite (French fire safety committee)
- Colegiul National Mihail Kogalniceanu (school; Galati, Romania)
- Canadian National Mathematics League