Beyond Jamaica, there are entities like the Trinidad-based Caribbean Natural Resources Institute (CANARI), which has been working to promote regional research into how climate change will affect biodiversity and, by extension, tourism.
What does CANARI stand for?
CANARI stands for Caribbean Natural Resources Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANARI
- Camara Nacional de Aerotransportes (Spanish)
- Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- Command Analysis Process
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie des Professions Indépendantes
- Canadian/American Border Trade Alliance
- Casa Nacional del Profesor (Spanish)
- Ceiling and Number Assignment Processing System (US Coast Guard Office of Response)
- Consortia of Administrators for Native American Rehabilitation
- Customers Are Not Always Right
- Code d'Analyse Necessaire a Arpege pour Ses Rejets et Son Initialisation (ARPEGE analysis code)
- Canadian Network for the Advancement of Research Industry and Education
- Convict Army Nearly All Retarded, Inbred, Evil Sheep-Shaggers (Red Dwarf TV series)
- Cellular Analysis and Notification of Antigen Risks and Yields
- Canadian Security Association
- Canada-Australia Trade Agreement
- Camara Nacional de Turismo de Nicaragua (Spanish: National Chamber of Tourism of Nicaragua)
- Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board (UK)
- Citizens for Action in New Britain (Connecticut)
- Conseil des Archives du Nouveau-Brunswick (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Says Yves Renard, executive director of the Caribbean Natural Resources Institute in St.