CARPHA, to be based in Trinidad & Tobago, will replace and build on the work of five regional health institutions: the Caribbean Epidemiology Centre (CAREC), the Caribbean Environment Health Institute (CEHI), the Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute (CFHI), the Caribbean Health Research Council (CHRC) and the Caribbean Regional Drug Testing Laboratory (CRDTL), and arrangements are in place to complete the transition to the Single Agency by 2014.
What does CHRC stand for?
CHRC stands for Caribbean Health Research Council (Trinidad and Tobago)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHRC
We have 21 other meanings of CHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Health Research Board
- Community Housing Resource Board (Montana)
- Committee on Human Research in the Behavioral Sciences
- California Hepatitis Resource Center
- California Hydropower Reform Coalition
- Canadian Heart Research Centre
- Canadian Henley Rowing Corporation
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Capital Hills Research Center
- Caribbean Harm Reduction Coalition
- Catholic Human Rights Committee of Seoul (Korea)
- Cedar Hill Recreation Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
- Center for Health Research and Communication
- Certification in Healthcare Research Compliance (Compliance Certification Board; Minneapolis, MN)
- Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (trademark of Health Care Compliance Association)
- Chanthaburi Horticultural Research Centre (Thailand)
- Child Health Research Center (US NIH)
- Children's Heart Research Centre (New Zealand)
- Chilean Red Cross
- Choithram Hospital and Research Centre (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PAHO and the Caribbean Health Research Council have developed collaborative regional programs to deal with such major Caribbean health problems as diabetes and hypertension.