The Caribbean Environmental Health Institute (CEHI) is spearheading a regional watershed and coastal zone management project in 13 Caribbean countries, expected to cost about US$10 million, reports CANA (March 7, 2000).
What does CEHI stand for?
CEHI stands for Caribbean Environmental Health Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEHI
We have 3 other meanings of CEHI in our Acronym Attic
- Cité Étudiante de la Haute-Gatineau (Canadian French High-School)
- Community for Excellence in Health Governance (Canada)
- Cooley Environmental and Health Group (est. 1994; Ireland)
- Critical Error Hardcore Gamers (gaming group)
- Classic Equine Hanging Groom Case
- Center for Environment and Human Health (Wichitia, KS)
- Crops for Enhanced Human Health (National Research Council Canada)
- Coastal Empire History Hunters Association
- Colchester East Hants Health Authority (Canada)
- College of Education Health and Human Sciences (University of Tennessee)
- Compensatory Education Home Instruction (Texas)
- Congenital or Early-Onset Hearing Impairment (otolaryngology)
- Center for Environmental Health and Injury Control (US CDC)
- Centre d'Estudis d'Història de la Ciència (Catalan: Centre of History of Science Studies; Barcelona, Spain)
- Central East Health Information Partnership
- Community Eye Health Journal
- Committee to End Homelessness in King County (Seattle, WA)
- Continental Elite Hockey League
- Cutaneous Evaporative Heat Loss (thermoregulation and physiology)
- Center of Environmental Hazard Mitigation (Egypt)