Caribbean Conservation Corporation (CCC) is one of three groups whose legal posturing forced NMFS' hand on the grouper longline restriction.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Caribbean Conservation Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiff Cycling Club (Wales, UK)
- Care Connection for Children (Virginia)
- Care, Custody and Control (insurance term)
- Career College Central (Lenexa, KS)
- Career Counselors Consortium
- Cargo Carrying Capacity (Motorhome or RV)
- Cargo Category Code
- Cargo Control Console
- Caribbean Cement Company (Jamaica)
- Caribbean Conference of Churches
- Caribbean Cultural Committee
- Carlito Caribbean Cool (wrestler)
- Carlito Carribean Cool (pro wrestler)
- Carmarthenshire County Council (Wales, UK)
- Carolina Canoe Club
- Carolina Christian Communications
- Caroline Chisholm College (Australia)
- Carriers Container Council, Inc.
- Carroll County Commission (Georgia)
- Carson City-Crystal (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Florida-based Caribbean Conservation Corporation (also known as the Sea Turtle Survival League), present goals for protecting sea turtles include: cracking down on the illegal international trade in turtles and turtle products; forcing fishing boats to use "turtle excluder devices" in their nets to decrease turtle deaths; establishing more coastal refuges to keep development from encroaching on turtle nesting beaches; decreasing artificial light near nesting beaches (light scares turtles away); enforcing laws to minimize the dumping of pollutants and solid waste into the ocean and near-shore waters; and stepping up turtle monitoring activities so conservation efforts can stay focused where they are most needed.
The online component of the Campaign expanded the STSL section of the Caribbean Conservation Corporation (CCC) website at www.
Available from the ACA Bookstore * OLS Instructor's Manual 2002 Edition by American Camping Association * OLS Program Manual: Environmental Guide by Catherine Scheder * OLS Field Guide by Catherine Scheder Web Resources * Caribbean Conservation Corporation * International Coral Reef Action Network * American Samoa National Park * Australian Institute of Marine Science * "Coral Reef Adventure" * The Coral Reef Alliance * Earthwatch Institute * Environmental Defense Fund * US Environmental Protection Acency's Coral Reef Information Page * Global Coral Reef Alliance * Reef Relief * Sea and Sky Richard Murphy, Ph.
It's the first free email service helping to save endangered species, by donating 20 per cent of revenue from banner advertising on the site to help support two turtles, cared for through the Sea Turtle Survival League and the Caribbean Conservation Corporation.
In an attempt to curb diving accidents, Nietschmann, marine biologist Bill Alevizon, and the Florida-based Caribbean Conservation Corporation (CCC) initiated a scuba-training course on the Miskito coast to educate divers about how to avoid air embolisms and decompression sickness, called "the bends.