The section refers to instances of careless and inconsiderate driving.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Careless and Inconsiderate Driving (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Information Center Watch Officer (US Navy)
- Combat Information Center Watch Officer
- Centro de Investigaciones Cientificas de Yucatan (Mexico)
- Complete Intersection Calabi-Yau
- Can I Copy Your Homework
- Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología (Interministerial Comission of Science and Technology)
- Caller Identification
- Calling Identity Delivery (telephones)
- Card Identification Number (credit cards)
- Cardiac Implanted Device
- Carlsbad Irrigation District (New Mexico)
- Cattle Identification Documents (livestock)
- Cayman Islands Dollar (currency)
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Center for Information Dominance (US Navy)
- Center for International Development
- Central Information Display
- Central Input Device
- Central Installation Directory
- Central Institute for the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the summer, officers confiscated nine bikes from youngsters for offences including careless and inconsiderate driving, driving without insurance, MOTs or a driving licence and related anti-social behaviour.
Police are also holding a further four people - two men, aged 22 and 44 and two women, aged 18 and 46 - on suspicion of causing death by careless and inconsiderate driving and failure to report a road traffic collision.
Byline: Graham Green MARCO BOTTI, a pupil assistant with Luca Cumani, has been charged with careless and inconsiderate driving following a head-on road crash outside Newmarket early on Tuesday afternoon in which a Mildenhall couple were killed, writes Graham Green.