Health-related quality of life was assessed with the Euroqol (EQ-5D) instrument, (15) and the caregiver strain index (CSI) (16) was used to determine levels of caregiver strain.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Caregiver Strain Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Can't Spell It
- Can't Stand Idiots
- Canada Steamship Inspection
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Society for Immunology
- Canadian Society of Immigration
- Canadian Sugar Institute
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Career Sports International
- Carrefour de Solidarité Internationale (French: Crossroads of International Solidarity; Canada)
- Carrier Scale Internetworking
- Case-Shiller Index (real estate industry)
- Casino Service Industry (New Jersey Casino Control Commission)
- Caspian Services, Inc. (various organizations)
- Cast Stone Institute (Winder, GA)
- Cat Smack International
- Catalyst Semiconductor, Inc.
- Catalytic Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Causal Side Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instruments Caregiver Strain The Caregiver Strain Index is a 13-item tool that measures strain related to care provision [25-26].
Caregiver stress was most commonly measured using the Caregiver Strain Index (Robinson, 1983) included in five (22%) of the studies reviewed.