In our context, to the extent that employees prefer one type of the career management system to another, the presence or absence of these in their organizations would have individual level consequences.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Career Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Candidate Member States (EU)
- Capability Manpower Standard (Air Force Manpower Agency)
- Capital Market Services (various companies)
- Carbogenic Molecular Sieve
- Card Management System
- Cardigan Mountain School (Canaan, NH)
- Cardiology Monitoring System
- Cardiomyopathy Syndrome (salmon disease)
- Career Magnet School (various schools)
- Career Management Skills
- Carmel Middle School
- Carmelo Misionero Seglar (Secular Mission Carmel)
- Carnation Main Street (Disneyland restaurant California)
- Carpenter Middle School (Plano, Texas)
- Carrier Monitoring System (telecommunications)
- Carver Middle School
- Cascade Mycological Society
- Case Management System
- Cash Management Services (banking)
- Cash Management Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fleet RIDE, Perform to Serve, Career Management System / Interactive Detailing--these are the systems that will drive your future.
The military career management system mandates functional and leadership training and a variety of assignments throughout a service member's career with progressively greater responsibility.
Career Planning Career Management System: The aim of career management system is to enhance the professional attributes and capabilities of an officer.
Available billets are advertised via the Career Management System Interactive Detailing (CMS/ID) only.
NPC's launch of this redesigned system, known as JASS Career Management System (JCMS), provided the acquisition baseline to begin delivering a Web-based distribution environment and introduced the concepts of Job Family/Job Code and Job Title.