First, we'll have a more restrictive career job reservation program for first-term airmen this year.
What does CJR stand for?
CJR stands for Career Job Reservation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJR
We have 27 other meanings of CJR in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Justice Quarterly (Sweet and Maxwell publication; UK)
- Classic Jonny Quest (cartoon website)
- Classical Jazz Quartet
- Collaboration Jazz Quartet
- Congrès Juif Québécois (French: Quebec Jewish Congress; Quebec, Canada)
- Contemporary Jazz Quintet
- Coordinator Job Queue
- Command Job Qualification Standard
- Camp de Jour Rosemont (Montreal, Canada)
- Care for Joint Replacement (healthcare)
- Cecil John Rhodes (British Prime Minister of the Cape Colony)
- Centre for Japanese Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Centre for Justice and Reconciliation (est. 2003; Netherlands)
- Club des Jeunes Renanais (French youth sports club)
- Columbia Journalism Review
- Commodity Jurisdiction Request
- Compagnie des Jeunes Retraités du Plateau (French: Company of Young Retirees of the Plateau; Quebec, Canada)
- Cour de Justice de la République (French: Court of Justice of the Republic)
- Criminal Justice Reform (advocacy)
- Culpeper Regional Airport (airport code, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Issues such as securing a career job reservation in a timely manner don't go away when Airmen deploy.
She almost made a career change early in her Air Force life when she turned down her career job reservation, but experienced a last-minute change of heart and luckily reclaimed a job slot.