com Don't Let All The Pretty Days Get By, by novelist Bruce Hoppe, is the entertaining story of Teddy Gibbs in her career ending move from LA to her family's ranch in New Mexico for the purpose of taking care of her mother during a severe illness.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Career Ending Move
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for English Language in the University of South Australia (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Centre Européen des Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)
- Centre Européen pour les Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)
- Complementary Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Cabin Emergency Manual
- Calving Ease Maternal
- Campi Elettro Magnetici (Italian: Electro Magnetic Fields)
- Campus Estado de México
- Captured Enemy Material
- Cardiac Event Monitoring
- Casino Enterprise Management
- Cation Exchange Membrane
- Center for Educational Measurements, Inc.
- Center for Educational Media (various organizations)
- Center for Electro-Mechanics
- Center for Electromagnetics
- Center for Emergency Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Enterprise Modernization (MITRE Corporation)