New President, Bernadette Gigliotti, is the Director of the Career Education Association of Victoria (CEAV) and has been a practising career counsellor in state, Catholic and independent schools for twenty years.
What does CEAV stand for?
CEAV stands for Career Education Association of Victoria (est. 1975; Carlton, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEAV
We have 5 other meanings of CEAV in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Evidence Audit Team
- Cuerpo Elite Antiterrorista (Spanish: Elite Anti-Terrorist Corps; Colombia)
- Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (Technology and Electronics Exhibition, Japan)
- Centre for Energy Advancement through Technological Innovation (Canada)
- Cost Effectiveness Analysis of the Tactical Operations System
- Central European Air Traffic Services
- Central East Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Kansas CIty, MO)
- Central European Association of Urology
- Cal-Expo-An Alternate Vision (environmental activism project)
- Career Education Association of Australia
- Centro Ecuménico Antonio de Valdivieso (Spanish: Antonio Valdivieso Ecumenical Center; Nicaragua)
- Certificat d'Études Approfondies Vétérinaires (French: Advanced Veterinary Studies Certificate)
- Colegio de Estadisticos y Actuarios de Venezuela
- Career Education Association of Western Australia
- Committee for the Eradication of the Abduction of Women and Children
- Committee for the Eradication of Abduction of Women and Children (Sudan)
- Community Education Alliance of West Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Calcium Entry Blocker
- Camera Electronics Box
- CCD Electronics Box
Samples in periodicals archive:
Changes at the Career Education Association of Victoria Not only does the CEAV have a new Director in the always hardworking Bernadette Gigliotti (congratulations CEAV on an excellent choice) it is also restructuring to support the successful roll out of the National Standards for Career Practitioners.