The Career Development Training Institute (CDTI) OU's part of the NOICC grant proposal was written within a very short time and required working late at night and literally walking it through the university's grant procedures and approval levels.
What does CDIT stand for?
CDIT stands for Career Development Training Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDIT
We have 19 other meanings of CDIT in our Acronym Attic
- Comité Départemental des Intermittents du Spectacle (French: Departmental Entertainment Committee)
- Command and Data Interface Simulator
- Common Delivery of Installation Services (US DoD)
- Counter Drug Intelligence System
- Cross-Domain Information Sharing
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium
- Centre for Defence and International Security Studies
- Collaborative Development of Interactive Software Systems
- computerized drug-interaction screening system
- California Office of Information Technology
- Center for Development of Information Technology (Vietnam)
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (India)
- Channel Distribution Information at the Transmitter
- Clinton Did It Too
- Consumer Driven IT (Information Technology)
- Consumer Durables and Information Technology
- Cross Development Integration Team (Navy)
- Criminal Defense Investigation Training Council
- Centre for the Development of Information and Telecommunications Policy (South Africa)
- Community-Directed Ivermectin-Treatment Programme (parasite control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recognizing me importance of what CDF's do, the Career Development Training Institute at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan, saw a need and took action.
Professional organizations--including NOICC, the Career Development Training Institute, and NCDA--have been closely involved in determining the competencies and curriculum for CDFs; certification is available through the Council for Credentialing in Education, an organization associated with NBCC.