A particularly useful section covers the financial aid you may be eligible for, such as help with childcare, career development loans (from pounds 300 to pounds 10,000) and adult learning grants.
What does CDL stand for?
CDL stands for Career Development Loan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDL
We have 268 other meanings of CDL in our Acronym Attic
- Cabin Discrepancy Log
- California Digital Library
- California Drivers License
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Canal Defense Light (British WWII weapon)
- Candlestick chart (bar-chart often used in Forex trading)
- Canine Defense League (UK)
- Cannon Beach (Amtrak station code; Cannon Beach, OR)
- Capacitance Driven Layout
- Carbondale (Amtrak station code; Carbondale, IL)
- Cargo Data Logger
- Casa Delle Libertà (Italian political party)
- Cellulose de la Loire (French packaging company)
- Center for Distance Learning (Georgia Tech)
- Center for Distributed Learning (Rohnert Park, CA)
- Central Data Library
- Central Dental Laboratories
- Central Door Locking
- Centre de Langues (French: Language Center; various locations)
- Centro di Lavoro (Italian: Job Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You could get financial help through a number of different programmes - like the Adult Learning Grant or Professional and Career Development Loans.
I've turned them down, but a career development loan application later arrived on my door mat which I didn't ask for.
Existing professionals can retrain and gain new skills through a trebling of professional and career development loans - from 15,000 to 46,000 - in the next two years.
If you want to improve your work-related skills, you could consider taking out a career development loan.
Career Development Loans (CDLs) have helped tens of thousands of people give their careers a lift.