As a leader in maritime security and commerce education and research, the Center for Secure and Resilient Maritime Commerce (CSR) at Stevens Institute of Technology, has won its third consecutive Science and Technology Career Development Grant from the Department of Homeland Security.
What does CDG stand for?
CDG stands for Career Development Grant (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDG
We have 153 other meanings of CDG in our Acronym Attic
- Communication for Development Foundation Uganda
- Cordova District Fishermen United (Cordova, AK)
- Centre for Domestic and Family Violence Research (Central Queensland University; Australia)
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Cloud-Delivered Firewall (Cisco Umbrella cloud security platform)
- Contemporary Dance Fort Worth (Texas)
- Council for Drug Free Youth (Jefferson City, MO)
- Caisse de Dépôt et de Gestion (French; Moroccan federal depository)
- Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge
- Carbohydrate-Deficient Glycoprotein
- Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft eV
- Casting Directors' Guild (cinema)
- Cave Diving Group (UK)
- CDMA Development Group
- Center for Digital Government (Folsom, CA)
- Centre de Gestion
- Centre des Droits des Gens (French: Centre for People’s Rights; Morocco)
- Centre Downwash Generating (aerodynamics, fluid dynamics, automotive)
- Centre for Democratic Governance (various locations)
- Chambres de Guérison (French: Healing Rooms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for example, a recent issue focused on a school-based collaborative career development program, group career counseling and career development grants for underserved populations.
RHOSLYN JONES, A 26-YEAR-OLD SOPRANO FROM VANCOUVER, is the recipient of the Vancouver Opera Guild 2006 Career Development Grant, worth $5,000.
In 1988, she was the first Canadian to win the prestigious Montreal International Piano Competition and was awarded a coveted Career Development Grant by the Canada Council.
ACW support has been in the form of bursaries and career development grants for established artists and makers, either for timeout to concentrate on their own work, or for travel and research costs.
As of September 30, 2000, AHRQ funded more than 80 training and career development grants for a total in excess of $9 million.